Mary Abruzzese Trades Volvo Keys for a Well-Deserved Retirement

 

After 15 years with Lehman Volvo Cars and 20+ years in the automotive industry, our very own Mary Abruzzese has traded in her Volvo keys for a well-deserved retirement. We extend our highest gratitude to her for her relentless dedication and the joy she brought to both her clients and coworkers alike. Moving forward with a smile, Mary is looking forward to spending more time with her grandchildren, pursuing personal interests, and continuing to make an impact through various community organizations.

"All cars have a rearview mirror. As I look in the review mirror of my career, I have been blessed to have sold well over 2,000 cars over these past 20+ years in the biz. That equates to pretty close to 2,000 drivers who have trusted me with their car-buying experience not once, but sometimes twice, three times, and more. I take none of this for granted, as many have become not just clients, but friends. This past year I was named the 2023 Woman of Impact for the American Heart Association, as I raised 54K dollars for heart health thanks to my clients, friends, family, and local businesses. I was also given the title of 2023 Simply the Best Auto Salesperson by Harrisburg Magazine. Needless to say, it’s been quite a ride this year! But now it’s time to look through the windshield of what’s ahead. As of December 28th, I am hanging up the keys! Thank you to all my Lehman Motors clients for your years of loyalty not just to Volvo, but to me. Your friendship means the world!"


— Mary Abruzzese

Congratulations on your retirement Mary! You will be missed!

Lehman Volvo Cars is your home for New and Certified Pre-owned Volvos in the Capital Region of Central Pennsylvania. With over 40 years of dedication as an authorized Volvo Cars Dealership, the Lehman Volvo Cars team maintains a vast wealth of Volvo knowledge and experience

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lehman Volvo York’s #1 Service Department

Here is your Volvo Safety...

How do I get one of those red plates?!