Congratulations, Mary Abruzzese On "Best Of Cumberland County" Award

Congratulations to our very own, Mary Abruzzese for being voted as the 2016 runner-up Best Car Salesperson in all of Cumberland County!
"Thank you so much to everyone who voted for me. I like to think that I don't just sell a lot of cars, but I create a lot of relationships. It's those relationships that make my clients feel important.  I genuinely care about all of my clients and their car needs," says Mary Abruzzese.
This year marked The Sentinel’s 14th anniversary of the “Best of” awards, and the first year for the “Best Of Cumberland County” contest.  “This was an amazing Best Of Cumberland County contest. I know everybody takes great pride in their businesses, just as I do ours, and we congratulate each and every one of the winners” states Gary Adkisson, Publisher at Carlisle Sentinel.
Mary has been with Lehman Volvo since 2009 and is a vital member of the Lehman team! Mary may be reached at 717-691-8400 x214 or mary@lehmanvolvo.com.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-date with dealership news.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lehman Volvo York’s #1 Service Department

Here is your Volvo Safety...

How do I get one of those red plates?!