Congratulations to Mary Abruzzese on “Best of Cumberland County” Award Third Year in a Row

The Lehman Volvo Cars team would like to congratulate Mary Abruzzese, Volvo Sales Consultant, for placing 3rd in the “Best Salesperson” category of the “2018 Best of Cumberland County” Sentinel awards! This is Mary’s third year in a row for making the “Best of Cumberland County” list.

"I have worked very hard to maintain my reputation in this business and I try to exceed the expectations of my clients with every single Volvo I deliver," says Mary Abruzzese. "I believe in the product that I sell, I'm proud of the dealership that I work for, and I’m happy to call many of my clients my friends!"

The annual “Best of Cumberland County” contest is comprised of 129 categories-- from Food and Drink, to Automotive, Healthcare, and Entertainment. Between May 1st and May 31st, community members vote by writing in their favorite businesses and/or individuals. This year marked the Sentinel’s 16th anniversary of the “Best of” contest.

Mary has been a vital Lehman Volvo Cars member since 2009, and is known for her kind heart and hard-working spirit. Mary may be reached at 717-691-8400 x214 or mary@lehmanvolvocars.com.


Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-date with dealership news.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lehman Volvo York’s #1 Service Department

Here is your Volvo Safety...

How do I get one of those red plates?!