The Trip of a Lifetime...


Well, at the begining of March I will be headed to the Motherland....of Volvo.

That's right! A trip to Sweden.

Talk about exciting...it's the Overseas Delivery of one of Lehman Volvo's first XC60s. I will be taking part in the same experience that our customer's share when they order their new Volvo through O.S.D.

That means a flight for 2, a factory tour, and driving the new model overseas. And this program costs...Nothing! It's true...no charge for the flight, the hotel stay (1 night at the SAS Radisson) or to have your new Volvo shipped back to Lehman Volvo. And in addition, you even save money on the car! What's not to love? Stay tuned here as I update you on my adventure...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lehman Volvo York’s #1 Service Department

Here is your Volvo Safety...

How do I get one of those red plates?!